Pages

0

My (Semi) Daily 9Diary

So, here is how I spent my day.

Breakfast: Black Bean Omelette with Ezekiel bread and coconut oil and almond slivers.
Lunch: Egg whites and a baked apple.
Dinner: A turkey burker with peppers, onions, basil, garlic and a slice of avocado on one slice of Ezekiel bread.
Mood: Doing okay.  Been feeling under the weather lately, but hopefully will be on the mend soon.
Weather: Cold, but sunny.
Weight: Eh - I didn't check.
TV: Watching the Sunday episode of Celebrity Apprentice.
Blank on Purpose: Blank on Purpose.  (duh)
Reading: Finished A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) Wow.  Not amazing, but there are quite a few characters that really caught my attention.  I definitely want to read the next ones to see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All rights reserved Jenspirations
Back to Top