Pages

0

My (Semi) Daily 9Diary

 

So, here is how I spent my day.

Breakfast: Odd breakfast, but yummy.  Baked salmon, pears and some herbal tea.
Lunch: Chicken/Baby Clam Thai Salad
Dinner: Baked cod, a chickpea salad and pears.
Mood: Feeling very motivated.  I plan on getting a lot done this week.
Weather: Cold, with a little bit of snow.
Weight: Well, I am back to 140 lbs.  Ack.  March = crunch time!
TV: Started watching the 'United States of Tara' on Netflix.
Gaming: Played 'Battlefield 3' co-op with a friend.  He rocked. I rocked (not so much.)  I'm more of a medieval hack and slash game player.  Not too familiar with the shoot 'em up games.  But I like this one and plan on getting good.  :)
Reading: Almost done with A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)  I like it so far.  The HBO series is er...explicit.

March 4th Journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All rights reserved Jenspirations
Back to Top