Pages

0

My (Semi) Daily 9Diary

So, here is how I spent my day.

Breakfast: My favorite - Black Bean Omelette
Lunch: Running errands all day - I think I lived on coffee for most of the day.
Dinner: Chicken Thai salad
Mood: Nutrition course starts soon.  Happy about that.  Working on getting a new job in the next few weeks.  Hopeful about that.
Weather: Gorgeous.  60s and 70s and sunny.  My favorite.
Weight: Didn't weigh-in.  Didn't care.
TV: Finally watched The Bachelor season finale.  I'm actually happy with how it ended.  
Happenings: My daughter placed in the graphics design competition for her logo for the fictitious 'Cloud 9 Cafe.'
Reading: 28 Days to a More Magnetic Life by Sandra Anne Taylor.  Great affirmations for positive thinking.

 

March 15th

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All rights reserved Jenspirations
Back to Top